If you are a high-performing team player that thrive on operational excellence, this job is certainly for you! We know, it sounds like a total cliché, but please, bear with us….
At Burt your task will be to develop deep and long lasting relationships with blue-chip online advertisers and publishers, helping them grow and improve their online business.
We’re looking for talented business development managers to quickly identify new opportunities, effectively pitch our products and demonstrate results. We know – not always an easy task, in an ever changing competitive market. But we’ll provide you with the team and support to make it happen!
An ideal candidate;
- is experienced in building relationships in large enterprises at senior and C-level,
- will focus on building meaningful long-term relations instead of ”selling”,
- have a knack for understanding complex eco-systems,
- know the difference between sales and developing business,
- knows how to sell a system as opposed to an off the shelf solution,
- … and just maybe has Dale Carnegie’s famous book always on their nightstand.
This position is fulltime and the office is based in Sweden (exceptional candidates may work remotely, think “established network within our market, and 99th percentile sales track record”).
- Reports to VP of Sales.
- Manage inbound sales leads and sales pipeline together with team.
- Develop, prepare and lead sales presentations.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s business as well as technical needs.
- Maintaining, administering and working with the internally used sales process.
- Advice on hacks to better sales by improving the sales process, pricing, custom customer integration, or similar.
- Proven ability in closing and negotiating complex enterprise new business.
- World class presentation and writing skills.
- Entrepreneurial, problem-solving mindset.
- This position includes extensive traveling.
- 2-5 years of online technology sales experience, preferably selling SaaS or large enterprise systems.
- Experience in building deep, long lasting relationships at C-level.
Working for a startup is fun and fast paced. If you haven’t experienced it before, it’s like no job you’ve ever had. If you’re constantly full of energy you’ll quickly find that this is a wonderful place to let all that energy out.
Is this you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and send us an updated CV, cover letter and references.
(*) A EU citizenship or a EU working permit is required for this position
Burt is an advertising technology (“adtech”) company. What makes us different from most other adtech companies are two things: 1) We’re founded by people out of advertising, as opposed to tech, and 2) As frontrunners in the consumerization of the enterprise movement, we build beautiful apps. The result is products that people want to use, providing the actionable answers they actually seek. We’re an equal opportunity employer, and we have a strong company culture. We’re looking for people who have the ambition to put a dent in the universe, and are looking for the perfect platform for it. For the people who’ve decided to join us, we think we’re just that.