If you are a high-performing team player that thrive on operational excellence, this job is certainly for you! At Burt you’ll develop deep and long lasting relationships with blue-chip online advertisers and publishers, helping them grow and improve their online business.
Burt is looking for talented business development managers to quickly identify new opportunities, effectively pitch our technology solutions in an ever changing competitive market and demonstrate results. An ideal candidate, is experienced in building relationships in large enterprises at senior and C-level, will focus on building meaningful long-term relations instead of ”selling”, have a knack for understanding complex eco-systems, and just maybe has Dale Carnegie’s famous book always on their nightstand.
This position is full time and the office is based in Stockholm (exceptional candidates may work remotely).
- Reports to VP of Sales.
- Manage inbound sales leads and work with the sales department to prioritize sales.
- Develop, prepare and lead sales presentations.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s business as well as technical needs.
- Maintaining, administrating and working with the internally used sales process.
- Proven ability in closing and negotiating complex enterprise new business.
- World class presentational and writing skills.
- Entrepreneurial, problem-solving mindset.
- This position includes extensive traveling.
- 2-5 years of online technology sales experience.
- Experience in building deep, long lasting relationships at C-level.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
Working for a startup is fun and fast paced. If you haven’t experienced it before, it’s like no job you’ve ever had. If you’re constantly full of energy you’ll quickly find that this is a wonderful place to let all that energy out.
Is this you? Contact email@example.com, and send us an updated CV, cover letter and references.
(*) A EU citizenship or a EU working permit is required for this position.