We’re recruiting a Key Account Manager for our ever growing portfolio of online publisher, advertiser and agency clients. It is a uniquely varied role, requiring management of customer relations, sales, account management, expertise support as well as educating customers. The Key Account Manager own the long-term relationship with our clients, and are motivated by providing business solutions and creative solutions to specific customer needs.
As an Account Manager you’re responsible for managing business objectives and maintaining an personal relationship of trust with the client. Ideal candidates are proactive, professional, able to handle an often fast-paced environment and committed to the customer to a level beyond what’s required, if necessary.
- Reports to the VP of Sales.
- Meet, and exceed, revenue goals.
- Develop and own the client relationship primarily through on-site contact, phone, web meetings and email.
- Advocate clients needs within Burt.
- Understanding the needs of the clients and developing their understanding of Burt’s products.
- Account management experience.
- BA/BS/MS degree required.
- Entrepreneurial focus.
- Ability to develop relationships at senior and C-level.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- 3+ years in account management for complex online technology solutions.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding client and revenue expectations
Working for a startup is fun and fast paced. If you haven’t experienced it before, it’s like no job you’ve ever had. If you’re constantly full of energy you’ll quickly find that this is a wonderful place to let all that energy out.
Is this you? Contact email@example.com, and send us an updated CV, cover letter and references.
(*) A EU citizenship or a EU working permit is required for this position.