A man walks into a bar, and asks the bartender for a drink of water. The bartender pulls out a gun, points it at the man, and cocks it. The man says “Thank you” and leaves. What happened?
Do you ask the questions no one else thought of asking? Are you able to quickly dissect a problem into new unforeseen solutions? Does your solution to the above problem include multiple dimensions, classical music and secret conspiracies?
Burt is a company working with revolutionary ways of measuring how and why online display advertising works (or doesn’t). We are currently looking for someone who will share our goal of making the Internet a better place by providing actionable insights to our customers: advertisers, agencies and publishers.
This work is carried out by you, together with us, by using analytical and statistical methods, a brief understanding of the human brain and pure creativity. Join us!
This position is full-time and based in our main office in Gothenburg, Sweden(*).
- Reports to the R&D manager.
- Work together with Product, Sales, Marketing and Engineering teams to provide insights, identify problems and opportunities, solve problems and inform business decisions.
- Analyze and synthesize massive amounts of data and extract useful business insights.
- Build analytical dashboards and reports relevant in supporting the business decisions of other departments.
- BA/BS/MS in Engineering Physics, Math, Statistics or related discipline.
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Track record of creative solutions to hard problems.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner.
- Strong ability to sell your own ideas to other teams.
- Strong focus on finding high leverage solutions to complicated problems.
- 2-5 years of working with relevant problem solving in a high pace environment.
- Work experience from brand advertising a plus.
- Work experience from data mining and statistical analysis a plus.
Working for a startup is fun and fast paced. If you haven’t experienced it before, it’s like no job you’ve ever had. If you’re constantly full of energy you’ll quickly find that this is a wonderful place to let all that energy out.
Is this you? Contact email@example.com, and send us an updated CV, cover letter and references.
(*) A EU citizenship or a EU working permit is required for this position.