Burt is looking for passionate sales engineers. An ideal candidate can’t really decide if business development or solving engineering problems is more fun. However, they have always found the most satisfaction from the joy of providing customers with what they want, and often a little bit more.
As a Sales Engineer, you’ll work directly with our sales team to help on-board new customers. You’ll interview customers to see how Burt’s products can be quickly and easily integrated with the systems they’re using. As a person, you’ve developed an ability to juggle a lot at once, without ever dropping a ball. You enjoy people and managing their, often quirky, expectations. And you’re constantly improving upon all these skills to deliver stellar results. In your career, you’ve often made friends on a personal level with customers you’ve met in the past.
One of the main challenges offered is an opportunity to help build one of the great technology companies of the future. Up to the challenge?
This position is full-time and based in our main office in Gothenburg, Sweden(*). For exceptional talent we may consider other locations. The position may require 50% traveling.
- Reports to the VP of Delivery.
- Communicating with new customers for frictionless on-boarding.
- Researching customer system requirements.
- Writing code to integrate Burt’s products with the customers’ systems.
- Writing tech specs for the development team in order to constantly improve customer on-boarding time.
- Experience in building and maintaining customer relations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Swedish.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with publisher and/or advertiser platforms (Such as OAS, Doubleclick, OpenX, Polopoly, EPiServer).
- Knowledge of the ad serving daisy chain.
- Experience in project management.
Working for a startup is fun and fast-paced. If you haven’t experienced it before, it’s like no job you’ve ever had. If you’re constantly full of energy you’ll quickly find that this is a wonderful place to let all that energy out.
Is this you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and send us an updated CV, cover letter and references.
(*) An EU citizenship or an EU working permit is required for this position.